Business and Management Analyst
Analysis and Management of Business Operation (70% of Time):
1) Conduct surveys to examine employee feedbacks on systems and procedures, gather information and prepare analysis for future improvement and prevention.
2) Gather information on any existing issues, such as work efficiency, inventory control, cost estimate and interpersonal conflicts, conduct relevant research accordingly.
3) Conduct interview and on-site employee observation regularly on job satisfaction as well as collect suggestions on improving work environment, prepare periodic analysis based on
4) Evaluate and audit current business and operation procedures, analyze financial data, prepare reports for CEO and recommend operational and management changes.
5) Run product correlation analyze on a regular basis and prepare market performance report and market forecasting report.
6) Participate in management meetings and provide constructive feedback to business ideas. Compile administrative profiles and operation documents in a standardized formation.
Analysis and Optimization of Warehousing Procedures (20% of Time):
1) Collect data and maintain a database of key information such as earnings, inventory level, logistics expense, etc.
2) Monitor, evaluate current warehouse operation procedures and related information to provide advices to the CEO to optimize supply strategies.
Others (10% of Time):
1) Perform minimal managerial duties as assigned by the CEO.
2) Assistant CEO to recruit new employees and provide constructive feedback.
3) Build effective relationships with customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
4) Monitor and maintain customer relations, via email, live chat, and phone.
To completely perform these duties and to ensure best performance on expanding our artificial flowers market, the candidates for this position must meet the following
● A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field;
● Strong management and analysis skills that can help in implementing effective strategies in the company;
● Superior written communication skills;
● Excellent problem-solving skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
● Proficient with QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Mon - Fri
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
9:00 am – 4:00 pm